Attenders:      Jim H, Jim G, Ken, Larry

  1. Dues
    1. Late
      1. Peterson
      2. Roth
      3. Macug
      4. Stark
    2. Britney to send letters Monday: Pay by May 1 or lawyer’s for collection
  2. Pool
    1. Open soon
      1. Molly says drain/ refill
      2. Fill from east end: not metered
      3. (No actions)
    2. Pool repair
      1. Repaired in 2016 $5k
      2. Current budget $4k
      3. Future repairs $15k needed
      4. 5 yrs life left according to pool maintenance company
      5. Currently use Pool Plus for maintenance
      6. (No actions/ decisions)
  3. Sidewalks uneven
    1. Ken/ Jim G to walk around, give list to Larry
  4. Tree next to pool on south side
    1. Joe Webster, Governor’s Dr. quote $1350
      1. On list by Greenery
    2. Bonded, insured, BBB listed
    3. Ken to check recommendations on Angie’s list, get back to board
  5. Neighborhood walkthroughs
    1. Nothing from HOA lately?
    2. (No actions)
  6. Jim H resigning as of May 18
    1. Need to recruit a replacement
  7. Website
    1. Complete
    2. Need to announce to neighborhood
    3. Larry to distribute flyers
    4. Need photos – everybody take some, upload
    5. Community watch announcement
      1. Larry to write
      2. “Neighbors helping neighbors”
      3. Larry wrote something – will send out to board for comment
    6. Event calendar empty at the moment
      1. Need events!
      2. Pool schedule
      3. Summer bbq? Coffee Sat AM?
      4. Survey?
    7. Mailboxes
      1. Larry: photos of mailboxes in other subdivisions
      2. Ken: one alternate is very large compared to current box and other alternate choice
        1. Mockup, reviews by customer members of other HOAs
        1. Larry: suggest board members check out displays at Ironworks on Jordan Ln

Next meeting: – Wednesday, May 10th, 6:30 – 7:30 at the Clubhouse. Suggested agenda:

  1. Ken: Last meeting summary and status of actions.
  2. Larry: Finances.
  3. Dues in arrears.
  4. Larry: Picnic tables.
  5. Ken: Mailboxes.
  6. Larry: Tree by pool.
  7. Jim G: (If necessary) Website.

 

If time: new business.

  1. Larry: Clubhouse Wi-Fi.
  2. Larry/ Board: Making sure homeowner lists are up-to-date.
  3. Ken: Reserve requirement estimation.
  4. Larry: Computer room blinds and lighting.

Decisions

  1. Order and install picnic tables 2/8/2017.
  2. Replace key card computer with used one. Pay to have broken system parts repaired. 2/8/2017
  3. Pool hours adults only from 6 – 9 AM. 7/25/2016
  4. Keep HVAC at 75 – 80F during summer (9/16/2016) and 65F during winter to keep system running occasionally (1/4/17).

 

Parking Lot

  1. Covenants and restrictions changes.
    1. Change (relax) wood-only fence rule. 7/25/2016
  2. Need additional layer of pea gravel/ new edging around playground. 7/25/2016
  3. Discuss replacing berm trees. 9/27/2016
  1. Sign on thermostat to keep HVAC at 65F during winter and 75 – 80F during summer (1/4/17).
  2. Consider moving dues to July (1/4/17).
  3. Contingency reserve calculation (1/4/2017).
    1. Ken: Preliminary investigation complete, ready to present.
  4. Clubhouse wifi – TV. (2/8/2017)
  5. Website.
    1. Information that would help sell and increase sales price of homes. (2/8/2017)
  6. Miniblinds/ lighting for computer room (3/8/2017).
  7. Consider replacement of irrigation system (3/8/2017).

 

HOA Management Company Contact Information.

Brittany Smallwood, Manager
HOA Resources, LLC
PO Box 22030
Huntsville, AL  35814
Office:  (256) 665-9284
hoa@hoaresourcesllc.com
www.hoaresourcesllc.com
HOA Resources Facebook Page